Popular Posts

Monday, April 19, 2010

Love Eclipses Ambition - with audio

audio link

I saw then,
What I thought
In meaning and ambition
Made ascriptions clear

Until another's
Reality sense
Broke in
To eclipse the sun
Of my clarion view

I waited for it to happen
But it never did
Something else
More wonderful instead
Grew in the place
Of that which was dead

Behind the landscape
That I had painted
Arose a sky in broad expanse
Three faces full of hope and life
Together with
The hand of another,
Who caressed our being

Their brightness
Informs my view, and
As I gaze at them
Heaven is made new
When gravity swift
Pulls me down
They my soul uplift
Til the day come

When we all
With a Dove
Shall fly
High Above
Through the heavens
To a place
In The Way
Of His Majesty
And still greater Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.